Friday 10 April 2015

My review and photos of Olly Murs at Cardiff Motorpoint Arena, April 2015

 

 

On Saturday 4th April 2015, my mum and I went to Cardiff to see an Olly Murs concert.  I've been to two other brilliant concerts of his and really enjoyed them, that's why I wanted to go again, so I'm really glad mum got me the tickets for Christmas!  I liked where we sat (the balcony) because I had a good view of the whole arena... and because we didn't have to stand up for ages before the concert started like the people on the floor did!

 

The songs were excellent, especially 'Up' and 'Wrapped Up', Olly sang them really well.  So did the backing singers and the musicians were really good too and all in time with each other.  Ella Eyre did a great job of replacing Demi Lovato for the night singing 'Up'.  Olly was very entertaining with his amazing songs and the performance was really enjoyable.  The lights were very bright and it was hard to take photos without Olly just looking like a white blob on the camera!  But I'm really proud of some of the ones I took, it would be awesome to be a photographer for Olly!

 

 

 

I thought the bridge leading to the mini stage in the middle of the arena was really good because, for me, I could see him better than the main stage.  It was so funny when Olly read someone's banner telling him to be careful not to slip... and then he fell over!  Even Olly was laughing at this.  Last time we were at Sheffield arena and his trousers split, something funny always seems to happen when we're there!  Thanks for a fantastic tour again Olly, I can't wait til the next one!

 









3 comments:

  1. wow just been over to your Mum's blog and she had said you got some great photos .. but wow these are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you had an awesome time!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya
    U r so lucky to go and see Olly Murs, he is fab. I love your blog, your summer holidays last year werre so cool and interesting and the Owls looked amaxing !! They are my favourite.
    Bye
    Ari. ( aribebop.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete